Pest-Tech Ltd Terms and Conditions
The following are our Terms and Conditions for our operations and services. By using the services of Pest-Tech Ltd you agree to all Terms and Conditions detailed below:
- Payment for treatments carried out at private residences is due at the time of booking our services (some exceptions may apply).
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel a scheduled appointment or a £50+vat missed appointment fee is chargeable at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to charge for lost/damaged equipment.
- We reserve the right to charge for any extra administration costs generated over the quoted treatment costs.
- We reserve our statutory right to claim interest (at 8% over the Bank of England base rate) and compensation for debt recovery costs under the Late Payment legislation, if we are not paid according to our agreed terms and conditions above. Payment terms will be detailed on our invoice.
- An administration fee of £40+vat may be added for the additional administration costs associated with the recovery of an overdue invoice.
- There are additional charges for Out of Hours and Weekend appointments subject to availability.
- All installation work carried out by Pest-Tech Ltd, is guaranteed for 12 months unless otherwise stated. This covers all bird proofing tasks such as bird net installation and fitting of bird spikes, but also covers the fitting of drain gates and rodent proofing.
- All bird nets fitted by Pest-Tech Ltd must receive an inspection every six months to ensure there are no breaks in the netting and that all fixings are serviceable. Also a check for any damage caused by birds trying to enter the area. Pest-Tech Ltd can undertake these checks on request subject to our standard rates.
- Any drain gate fitted to a drain system from Pest-Tech Ltd should have a periodic check, no more than every six months to ensure the gate is operating correctly; the flap moving freely and the gate seated correctly. Also ensure no items are snagged on the flap that may cause a blockage. Water Industry Specification (WIS) 4-02-06 (Fine to Flush Symbol) must be followed to ensure the drain gate is not blocked or dislodged from position by passing through the drain gate. Pest-Tech Ltd can undertake these checks on request subject to our standard rates.
- Any proofing work undertaken by Pest-Tech is carried out with consideration of the pest we are proofing against. Once the proofing work is complete, we are unable to control the actions of the rodent. On completion of the proofing, any further damage that occurs due to the access being denied by the proofing works is not the responsibility of Pest-Tech Ltd. All vent covers fitted over air bricks are breathable to allow airflow but stop rodent entry.
- All treatments are carried out with safety being our main consideration. The technician will always follow the statutory label of the product he uses when carrying out any treatment. He will only carry out request from the customer if it is safe to do so and within the boundaries of the law and legislation.
- No guarantees are given for any of our treatments except wasps. This is due to the treatment success relying on not only the technician carrying out his duties, but also preparation carried out from the customer. This is out of our control.